When does the lol season 6 start ? This is the question that we get all the time, or also this question: when does season 6 start lol?
Well, to be honest with you mates, only Riot knows exactly when season 6 starts in LoL, but that does not means that we can’t predict a certain time when the season 6 goes live.
To try to answer those questions, let’s get back in the past and try to see when previous seasons in LoL started:
- Lol Season 1 started on the 13th July 2010 & ended August 23rd 2011
- Lol Season 2 started on the 29th November & ended the 12th of November 2012
- Lol Season 3 started on the 1st February 2013 & ended on the 11th of November 2013.
- Lol Season 4 started on the 10th January 2014 & ended on the 11th of November 2014.
- Lol Season 5 started on the 21st January & ended on the 11th of November 2015.
- Lol Season 6 for League of Legends will start on the 20st January 2016, if you follow these patterns, and it will end on the 13th of November 2016.
Pre-season usually starts the next day after the lol season 5 ends , and that is 12th of November 2015.Off course, in this period of time , Riot is testing the new big patch that they have been working on the last few months of the season.
The good thing about this period of time is that you can boost your MMR and have it carry over in Season 6.
Elo boost kings sells pre-season boosting for just this reason.This way you can start the new lol season 6 with higher MMR and get on a better division from the start.
In conclusion we can tell you for sure that lol season 6 will start on 20st of January 2016.